We’re jumping right into choux pastry this year and learning how to make chocolate profiteroles! Choux pastry was invented in 1540 by Popelini, the florentine chef of Catherine de Medici. What is a Profiterole? They are a pastry consisting of a choux case filled with vanilla ice cream and a delicious chocolate sauce poured over.
In this chocolate profiterole class we’ll cover-
- We will cover how to make choux pastry that can be used for endless desserts!
- How to fill with ice cream and store (if making ahead)
- How to make a chocolate ganache sauce
- Tips ‘n’ tricks that can be used again & again
About the classes
Join us in our workshop to master french pastry! All classes are taught in English & French. I will guide you through each recipe, sharing tips and trade secrets that you can use again and again in the future.
- Class times are listed in Paris local time.
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes & a list of equipment recommendations shortly after booking.
- Classes are held in person at our Workshop in Arçay, 86200, 30 minutes south of Chinon, or virtually.
- Payment is made in euros.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below.