Crème de la crème. How can something so simple and delicate be so delicious? Join us to find out! The earliest known mention of crème brulée (which means burnt cream, in reference to the caramelized caramel layer on top) in it’s french form, dates back to 1651.
Crème brulée is an egg custard that is generally infused with vanilla, onto which sugar is sprinkled before caramelizing with a mini torch (or the broiler in your oven). We are going to focus on how to choose quality ingredients as well as some simple variations on this classic dessert, just to switch it up a bit!
In this class we’ll cover-
- The importance of quality ingredients
- Tips on how to achieve the perfect caramel layer
- Variations of this classic dessert
- And overall, how to wow both your guests and family
About the classes
Join us LIVE online to master french pastry! All classes are taught in English. I will guide you through each recipe, sharing tips and trade secrets that you can use again and again in the future.
- Class times are listed in Paris local time. You can convert the time of the class to your local timezone here.
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes & a list of equipment recommendations shortly after booking.
- Classes are held on ZOOM. You will receive a link 24 hours prior to the class.
- Payment is made in euros.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below.